Monday, February 6, 2017

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends.  I do hope everyone had a great weekend.  Thank you so much for joining us this past week.  Everyone did such a great job with the sketch.  I love with open elements how you all interpret and use that space.  Scenes, larger focal images, all are so much fun.

A huge thanks to A Day for Daisies for sponsoring us this week, too.  Now, let's see who gets their prize!  The winner is.....

I'm sorry, I got an iPad as a gift and am using that to create my blog post while out watching the Super Bowl and I don't know how to add the photo.  I'll add it later if I can figure it out.  But in the meantime, the winner is...

#10 Jessi
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations !  Pleas email me at tuesdaysketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #388 A Day for Daisies" in the subject box.

Our favorite picks this week...

Wanda's favorite
Card by #5 Olga B

Patti's favorites
Cards by #6 Carol L and #18 Tip Top

Debbie's favorite
Card by #13 Snippets Crafter, Neva Cole

Jenne's favorite
Card by #6 Carol L

Janice's favorite
Card by #7 Heather Mills

Melissa's favorite
Card by #16 Olga B and #17 Red Obsession

Have a fantastic Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch which is our last revisited sketch.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so thrilled to see that I won! Thanl you, and congrats to the well-deserving favourite picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to Patti and Jenne for including my card among the list of favorites! It's a real honor :)

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...