Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #374

Good Morning TMS friends.  Thank you for joining us for another fun challenge.  This week our sponsor is our very own Jenee and personally, I want this prize! So whoever gets it, you are one lucky paper crafter!


Before we get to the sketch, please help me welcome our newest member to the team.  She is an amazing card maker and a faithful player of Tuesday Morning Sketches that I just really wanted on this team!  I am thrilled to announce that Janice Melton has joined our team!  Welcome Janice!!!

And now for our sketch....


Jenée Todd is offering 13 small steel dies and 1 double sided Spellbinders embossing folder:




And now for a very inspirational line up....

I think we're all getting in the mood for Christmas!  Have fun with this sketch, as you can see, it holds so many possibilities.


3 comments:

  1. Fun sketch! Love all the DT samples, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost missed the deadline, but got busy scrapping today and glad I got my card made using this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great sketch and I love DT inspirations!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...