Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #353

Good Morning TMS friends! Thank you so much for joining us for another fun sketch.  This one is brought to you from Jessi.  I think this is so much fun and so versatile as you'll see by the amazing design team.  It's with great sadness that this is last week we'll see wonderful inspiration from Lee as she is stepping down from the team to prepare for a move back to the US.  I thought moving across town was hard!  But I do hope this is not good-bye and she'll join us once again in the fall.

The sponsor is me this week - and in honor of my former junior DT member from years ago, my sweet daughter graduates this week, the prize will be everything Hollyanne reminds me of.  Girly, spunky, sassy and sweet.

Here's the sketch.....


And my amazing team....



Fabulous!  I love the fancy folds, the grad cards and the depth and dimension.  So much inspiration!  Now it's your turn to awe and inspire us.  Have fun!!



1 comment:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...