Monday, April 25, 2016

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends!  Thank you all so much joining us this week.  I didn't get around to many of your blogs this week - we are in a whirlwind of senior stuff.  My daughter graduates a month tomorrow.  If you've been a follower of TMS you'll remember that she was junior DT member when I started this blog 7 years ago.  It's hard to believe she's graduating now - time flies.  But I did see everyone's cards and they are super amazing and I thank you, again, for joining us.

Also a big thanks to DT member, Patti for providing a super cute stamp set to one lucky winner.  And the winner is....


#15 Nana Donna
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Donna! Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #348 Patti" in the subject box.

And our favorite picks are...

Debbie's favorite
Card by #3 MariLynn

Jenee's favorite
Card by #6 Mel C

Lee's favorite
Card by #20 Susan

Jessi's favorite
Card by #9 Andrea

Melissa's favorite
Card by #2 Bailmac

Kris' favorite
Card by #16 Laura N

Thank you again for joining us and we'll see you tomorrow with a fun sketch by Jessi and I'll be sponsoring.  I haven't quite decided what prize to give - maybe you leave a comment with something you'd like to have.

Have a great Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to NanaDonna such a cute card. Also to the rest of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all! Thank you Jenee for favorite pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Debbie for picking my card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kris, for choosing my card! Mwah! <3

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...