Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #345

Good Morning TMS friends!  Happy Tuesday and we're so glad you're joining us for another fun sketch!  This one is brought to you by Jessi - we're sending her lots of happy, healing thoughts, she's a bit under the weather and will not be joining us.

The sponsor this week is me!  I will sending one lucky winner a really fun pouch full of goodies from Freckled Fawn.  It's one of their embellishments kits and it's so cute!

Here's the sketch....


And you're going to love this line up...


Melissa



Patti



Wanda 


I'm certainly loving all these cards and projects!  I'm mean look at Wanda's mini album for recipes - the sketch was perfect for her cover, and just look at that embossing on Patti's card, Debbie's inspirational card, Kris' very elegant card Jenee and Lee's happy cards - OH MY GOODNESS!! Okay, now I so super excited to see how you use this sketch!




6 comments:

  1. great sketch, fab. DT projects, I'm hoping to squeeze some time out of my week to join.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look awesome! Specially the one that Patti did.

    Believe it, Sacramento Tax Services

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great sketch! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so cute! I'm all pump up and ready to make one this weekend.

    Believe it, Sitka Alaska Fishing Trips website

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...