Monday, October 19, 2015

And the winner is....

Hello everyone.  I do apologize for the lateness of this post.  Yesterday I spent the entire day at Universal Studios with my kids and their friends.  And then while they stayed for Halloween Horror Nights, I stayed at City Walk with a friend of mine.  Had a great time, but didn't get home until 3:30 AM!  I'm too old for this stuff anymore!  LOL

At any rate, I still had to work this afternoon.  So I am just now getting to this post.  You'll forgive me if it's a little rushed.

The winner of the Simon Says gift voucher is....

#13 Jessi
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** snaps **

Congratulations Jessi!  Please email at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and please put "Winner TMS #322 - Melissa" in the subject box.

Favorite picks are....

Debbie & Nina's favorite
Card by Lynne in NI

Jessi's favorite
Card by Rutscht

Kris' favorite
Card by VaniTami

Thank everyone for joining us and sharing your cards with us.  We'll see you back here tomorrow with a new sketch and a new sponsor.  First time with us is Di's Digis!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, thank you so much, I'm doing cartweels here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jessi, and thanks to Debbie & Nina for picking my card as one of your faves :)

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...