Monday, October 5, 2015

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends,

We hope that you had a great weekend and we thank you for playing along with us this week.  I had a great weekend, but something really weird is happening with my computer.  I tried to save the photos of the favorite picks and I would get some strange page block that would tell me it's unsafe.  So, I got my post ready and started running another Norton diagnostic.

A huge thanks to Debbie for sponsoring, who wins the gift certificate to Doodle Pantry?  Well, the winner is....


#19 Mia Scott
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

And our favorites....

Kris & Melissa's favorite
Card by Laurie/Virgo5

Jenee's favorite
Card by Olga

Jessi & Debbie's favorite
Card by Emily

Nina's favorite
Card by Donna

Thank you ladies for sharing your talents with us.  Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with another new sketch and returning sponsor, Digital Delights by Looby Lou will be here.

1 comment:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...