Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #302

Good Morning TMS friends!  Happy Tuesday - we're so glad you're here.  I love this week's sketch - it's clean and simple but is open to so much possibility.  My wonderful and amazingly talented design team and I have created some great cards just to show you how awesome this sketch is.

As announced yesterday, we don't have a sponsor this week.  I wanted to give a challenge that had absolutely no pressure.  This is fun.  This is for you to express your creativity!  Enjoy the buzz of your mojo.


Here's the sketch....




And here's my amazing design team, always at their best....



Fantastico!!!  Bravo!!!  I love my team, they are the best around.  And so are you... can't wait to see what you make this week.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great sketch and fab inspiration from the DT - thanks for sharing!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun sketch! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration DT!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...