Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #297

Good Morning TMS friends!  Thank you so much for joining us today.  We're so happy that you join us week after week.

This week's sponsor is another returning favorite - DRS Designs!  They'll be offering a shopping voucher so you can get your hands on some of their great stamps.


Here's our sketch this week.  It does sort of resemble last week's sketch.  I had to chuckle to myself.  I have a note in my sidebar that says that I do draw the sketches myself... and I get help from the team, too.  But if they resemble any other sketches, it is purely coincidence and great minds think alike.  Well, I guess Debbie and I are no exception and I didn't notice when I put the sketches in the line up.  So if you missed last week's sketch, you sort of get to play again!


And now the amazing designs from my team....


And now it's your turn to play along with us.  Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...