Monday, January 19, 2015

And the winners are...

Good Morning TMS friends.  We had another great turnout this week, thank you all so much for joining us.  Also a huge thanks to Bugaboo and Jenee for sponsoring!

The winner of Bugaboo's prize is....


#10 Becky S
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** snaps **

The winner of Jenee's prize is....


#13 Becky's Crafts
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** snaps **

Congratulations!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and please put "Winner TMS #283 Bugaboo or Jenee" (whichever is appropriate) in the subject box.

Our favorite picks this week are...

Debbie and Kris' pick
Card by Maria Helena
I'm sorry, I wasn't able to snag the photo to post


Melissa's pick
Card by Leeann



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Melissa!!! What an honor for you to choose my card, a bonus after I had so much fun with this fabby sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...