Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #279

Good Morning TMS friends.  Thank you for joining us this week!  We have a great sketch for you to get crafty with.  This one was created by Debbie.  And we also have a favorite sponsor, Doodle Pantry.  Yay!


Hello, my name is Laurie. I'm just a regular Joe crafter. While trying to find digital images that met my own crafting needs, I decided to draw some of my own, as I had so many "weird" ideas that I just couldn’t locate elsewhere. I truly enjoy what I do and enjoy sharing the creativity that God has given me in the hopes it will inspire others to create too. I have a variety of doodling styles and I like to keep a diverse selection at hand. I hope you can find something you like here and I love to see what customers create.

This week is also the Judged Challenge week, the last one of the year.  The added twist is a fun one, too.  Christmas BINGO!  Now I don't like Bingo, the regular game but I do this in honor of my Grandma who loved Bingo.  Creative BINGO is more my style.

Here's the sketch...



And the BINGO card.  Like any BINGO game, you can vertical, horizontal, diagonal, four corners or if you're feeling really adventurous, you can for a blackout!



Debbie

featuring Christmas Cactus
used vertical center -- ribbon, embossing, flowers



Jenee
Due to the holidays and a heavier work load, Jenée is having to take some time off.
She sends her apologies.

Jessi
featuring Happy Birdy B
used diagonal choices -- brads, embossing & glitter



Kris
featuring Winter Wishes
used top horizontal -- Jingle Bell, Ribbon and Glitter




Melissa
featuring Winter Wishes
used top horizontal -- Jingle Bell, Ribbon and Glitter


Nina
featuring Snowman Cheer
used diagonal choices -- brads, embossing & glitter

Now it's your turn to have some fun.  Enjoy and I can't wait to see what your choices are going to be.  Have a great day!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the interesting sketch and bingo, I honestly wasn't sure if I could pull it off! Thanks for the push :)

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...