Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #256

Good Morning TMS friends!  Thanks for joining us this week for another fun sketch challenge.  I promised an easy sketch this week - a great one to head into a holiday weekend (for those of us in the States).  We also have Sweet n Sassy Stamps sponsoring us.  Have you seen the new releases lately?  I wish I had a bag full of money.  WOWZERS!

Here's the sketch:




And here's what my fabulous team made with it....





Melissa
featuring Wildflowers


Are you ready to play along?  We're waiting to see what you create with this super easy sketch.





1 comment:

  1. Well, you didn't tell a lie, Melissa. It's an easy sketch and a versatile one at that, resulting in wonderful inspiration from the DT, so I'm really hoping I can play along this week.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...