Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #241

Good Morning TMS Friends!  I hope you're well today.  I have a positive outlook for my day and refuse to let illness get me back down!  Cross your fingers I win.

Today's sketch is ready for you, it's a pretty one.  And we have a brand new sponsor.  The Stamp Doctor is here with us this week.  I have the fortune of being on this design team.  Dr. Mechele is the owner of The Stamp Doctor and she carries a couple of different stamp brands as well as exclusive to TSD.  She also designs dies that Spellbinders produces for her.  Amazing stuff!

So here's our sketch...



And our fabulous line up....

Angela

May join us later





Melissa

I'm sitting this one out.  :0(

It's your turn now.  Please join us and really have fun with this sketch.  Have a great day.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful DT creations! Thanks for another fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...