Monday, March 17, 2014

And the winners are...

Hello everyone.  Thank you for your well wishes and understanding on the late post.  I'm not feeling tons better, to make matters worse, pollen count is way high again.  Bleh!

Anyway, quick thanks to Jodie and Bugaboo for sponsoring.  They certainly have a home here with Tuesday Morning Sketches. Great job on the twist, for those that did it.  The winner of the Bugaboo prize is....

#9 Notes by Nina
** whoo-hoo ** cartwheels ** cheers **

And the Top 5 are...

#3 Donna W
#5 Bine
#17 Jacky
#21 Stampin with Meighan
#23 Le Scrap de Vava
** yippeee **

Congratulations ladies!  Nina please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com to claim your prize & get your badge.  Please enter "Winner TMS #240 Bugaboo" in the subject line.  Top 5 players please email at the same and enter "Top 5 TMS #240" in the subject line.  And please be patient with me to answer the emails.

We'll see you all back here tomorrow with another great sketch and a new sponsor.  The Stamp Doctor is paying us housecall!

I have to share this.... this is bad!  I'm writing this blog post, sniffling.  And I have that weird, pressure noise in my nose with the high squeeks, which is making me laugh which is causing a horrible coughing fit and I feel like I'm going to wet my pants!  LOL  I know... I know TMI.  But we're all friends here, right?!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, thank you so much for putting my card in your top 5, what a lovely surprise! Congrats to Nina and the rest of the top 5!! Get well soon Melissa,
    Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the top 5, it was another wonderful challenge. Thank you for the win.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...