Monday, March 31, 2014

And the winner is...

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Not a lot of players this week, but I am so glad for the ones who came.  Thank you.  And a huge thanks to Creative Classroom for sponsoring.

The winner of this week's challenge by random selection is....



#5 Asha
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** snaps **

Congratulations Asha!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and please enter "Winner of TMS #242 Creative Classroom" in the subject line.

Everyone we'll see you all tomorrow with a new sketch by Debbie and a new sponsor called Sunflower Field.  A sweet little shop out of Finland that carries both rubber and digital stamps.  Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word!!! I'm shocked! Thank you so much!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...