Monday, July 9, 2012

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I sure did!  I want to thank all our players, we didn't have very many but those who did participate did an awesome job.  I also want to thank Meljen's for sponsoring - always a pleasure.

Now let's announce the winner....


#5 Helen (Crafty Mama Mia)
** whoo-hoo ** snaps ** applause

Congratulations Helen!  Please email Dee at sprytebyrd@gmail.com to claim your prize.  Enjoy!

Alright, so you all enjoy your Monday and we'll see you back here tomorrow for another fun sketch and a great sponsor!  We have Sweet n Sassy Stamps joining us this week.  Oh yes!  And it's the Judged Challenge which means there's a fun twist, too.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness me!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for choosing my card. I loved the sketch and can see I'll be using that one again and again. I'm off to e-mail Dee.
    Thanks again,
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...